Bath Machine
Here's an idea I conjured up out of desperation last night when I was taking the shower. Kinda weird, I was so exhausted for reasons I couldn't pinpoint exactly, that it was an effort to be taking the shower. So I was tinkering with this bathroom machine idea in my head, imagining all these linkages moving around to scrub me, while I could simply lie there doin' nothing. Just relaxed and letting the machine do all the work.
So I brought this up today in a casual conversation with a co-worker of mine. And lo and behold, apparently he'd seen something like that on TV, designed for handicapped people. All these smart buggers! So I went online to do some surfing, and that's when I learnt that there's a music band somewhere out there called Bathroom Machine! Why some band would name itself like that, I've got no slightest clue.
Today was a fabulous day, with sunshine!!! When the sun comes out, I'm usually happy. But I did something wrong today...some guy was stuck in snow in the back alley this morning. I think I could've helped him out, with a shovel, but I didn't cuz I was in a hurry to pick up my co-worker. But honestly, I could've called my co-worker to tell him I'd be late. Felt pretty selfish and ungrateful not helping out, especially since someone helped me when I was stuck 2 days ago. Didn't return the favor when my chance came up. My regrets.
The week's coming to an end again. The sun's making me a bit lazy @ work, though it energizes my spirit. My work continues to grow...and sadly, there's no snow in the forecast for next week, and may not be any more for the rest of the year.

1 Comments:
There's a chinese movie "Shower" that had the same idea... :) That was a good movie (though the movie itself is not about bath machine but about father-son rel'nship)!
Post a Comment
<< Home