samak's blog

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Congrats, Mike!

Can't believe it's almost the end of 2006! This year has definitely gone by super-fast, probably because it's been quite an interesting year for me...Starting with a bunch of startup trips @ Brittania Beach....then the conf. in Chicago....my CSTS....my P.Eng seminar/exam...and then all the summer adventures/parties...the start of my blog and... This year has marked many new exciting beginnings. I'm for sure looking forward to what's in store in 2007.

This year's X'mas holiday was a bit...strange cuz I had to house-sit for a few days. Thanks to A., K., and S. who entertained me on X'mas Eve. Boxing day was a bit unbearable...almost went insane just staying home for the entire afternoon. So now I have some insight into how caged birds feel like. I wondered how my mom could do it every day. Or how my sister could do it for that matter. I guess some people are just gifted that way...sucks that I'll be missing a New Year's Eve party b/c of this house-sitting thing again. So this is the end of all parties for me for 2006!

This co-worker of mine had told us that he was to propose to his g/f this X'mas, so we were all on his case today. And of course she said yes and the wedding will be in August next year! He brought in this little puppy to work today b/c the dog day care was closed for the holidays. Its hair was sooo soft, and warm. It's teething right now so it bites everybody. All the same, I had a blast playing with him. His name is Iyagr...if I spelt it right.

Here's my wish to health, happiness and peace for everyone in 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home