Cookies Night
First time I made cookies tonight. We kinda cheated though, since we didn't do it from scratch. There's always cookie mix haha. It's fun doin' it in a group. The butter took a while to melt, but otherwise everything went as it should. And the cookies turned out pretty good, better than simply edible. Now I can say I've made cookies! When you're a girl and you haven't made cookies, and esp. when all the guys seem to have made cookies, it isn't exactly flattering. Would've loved making the cookies from scratch, but judging from what we did, it would've taken more than a night. Maybe?!
Played Cranium tonight. First time again. I liked it. The guys were really funny too, which was even better. So I learnt that wi-fi stands for wireless fidelity. And I also found out what a mollusk was...hm...did I spell it right?
Next week it'd be a Proverbs night. I'd like to find out what it is, and how the study usually runs. Hope that it'd be enlightening. Or at least we can all have a good time.
O I gotta blog this. We were at this house that looked like a box. Literally. Very interesting design, and space-efficient as far as I could tell. Well maybe not so space-efficient as spacious. But it still looks a bit...odd...from the outside. And I met this guy who talks as if he's writing an essay. Interesting...

1 Comments:
Haha, that was so funny I was suprised too that there were more guys who learned how to make cookies then girls did! Oh wellz, contrary to your thoughts, if doing from scratch it should only take 45 mins, provided you actually have the proper ingredients! :-P
Post a Comment
<< Home