Rainbow
Second time I saw rainbows on my way home from work. Second time since we moved to the location in....2004. Wow we've been at the new location 2 years. Time flies.
The rainbows I saw today were not as distinct as the ones I saw the first time. I remember it was across the vast sky, literally from one end to the other, on Marine Drive. I so wished then I had a camera with me. It was so beautiful, so huge, so real, so almost touchable, yet still unreachable. The rainbow of promise.
On another note, I just found out tonight that a friend of mine goes to the Y too! But he goes in the morning, so I've never run into him. I thought about goin' in the morning too...but that'd take away from devotional time, which seems to be getting shorter lately. Still wanna start my day with that...so Y would have to stay in the evening/night.
I got invited to a regular homegroup at my new church tonight. Or every Wed. night. After some thinking and praying, I decided to commit myself to the bible study I'd been goin' to on Wed. I really wish that there were no time conflict and I would be able to go to both. But at least, this decision left me at peace. But again, I would love to get mingled into the new church soon...but all in God's good time and will, I guess.

2 Comments:
Every time I think of the rainbow, I am reminded of my favorite memory verse of promise that God made to all of us:
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know I have the plans for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.
^_^
That's pretty cool, that your new church invited you to their homegroup. Maybe they have others? There has to be more than one, eh?
Post a Comment
<< Home