samak's blog

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Strangest Thing

The strangest thing happened on Monday morning. Got waken up by a phone call abt 2am, which I thought was a LD call from a friend of mine. The fact that it showed up as "Restricted Number" didn't exactly dawn on me - even though I did make a comment about it - esp. since I was still half-asleep. And a few times it struck me that he sounded more mellow than usual, so I kept asking if he was OK, and he kept reassuring me that he was...

Then the question came...about 15 minutes into the conversation, if I knew who it was that was calling. Immediately I was as awake as I ever could be. But all facts given, I think the whole thing was just a mistake, rather than anything freakish to be alarmed about. I have no idea how my phone number made it into his cell (probably by mistake), but in retrospect, it's so stupid I had to laugh. For like 15 minutes, he thought he was talking to a friend of his, and me talking to a friend of mine. Yet the whole time it was 2 strangers talking to each other!

Sometimes I think I'm like a black hole for strange happenings. At least more so than most of my friends. O well, they sure keep my life interesting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home